Associate Specialist, Product Marketing (Contract)
One of our international technology clients is looking for an Associate Specialist, Product Marketing on a contract basis (1-year minimum, renewable) to support both Product teams and Product Marketing teams in content management.
Market competitive salary + excellent benefits
Qualifications / Skills
- Can be an university graduate from business, marketing, or journalism
- Need to demonstrate being extremely organized, detailed oriented, highly motivated.
- Can demonstrate strong writing skills, experience in drafting content, copywriting.
- Previous experience in Marketing at payments, banking or technology is a plus.
- Previous experience managing content on web platforms, social media or other is a plus.
- Be a strong communicator, able to build long term relationships with internal stakeholders across the organization, even remotely.
- Able to collaborate and be engaged even working remotely from Lebanon.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Marketing or related fields.
- Expert in creating presentations and manage information via excel sheets.
- Fluency in English, Arabic, and French including writing is required.
Expectations for Ideal Candidates
- The ideal candidate will be able to craft the right content across B2B, B2C and B2B2C channels.
- In this position, you will partner with both product and marketing leads across the Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa region to consolidate and maintain content across channels.
- Copywrite, standardize and maintain content. Liaise with translators for Arabic and French versions and proof-read as required, or write directly in relevant language.
- Compile, copywrite and maintain consumer-facing T&Cs and eligibility across countries, tiers, types of products.
- Copywrite, manage and keep updated content and T&Cs on website in English, Arabic and French.
- Copywrite, manage and keep updated benefits content and T&Cs on B2B sales presentations and B2B2C content guides.
- Review new offer construct, test redemption, review UX and branding.
- Keep track of inputs on offers under consideration and in discussion with partnership team.
- Review partnership marketing plan in contract prior to launch.
- Liaise, update and influence local marketing leads to assess potential marketing commitments.
- Develop yearly content calendars for B2B2C toolkits in partnership with product, loyalty and local marketing leads.
- Work with our agency to develop toolkits for regional benefits as needed.
- Set and track internal KPIs for B2B2C content utilization.
- Create reporting of engagement and samples of promotions.
- On-going review to make sure all benefits information and toolkits are up to date and correct. Manage and update as required.
- Maintain partners logo library and announcements.
- Update all platforms/channels when offer change including T&Cs, eligibility.
- Be the voice for feedback and learnings to improve tools and/or automate processes.
Mercans collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details. Mercans does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.