SaaS Sales Manager (Payroll/HCM)
Mercans is the reliable partner for Payroll Outsourcing, HCM SaaS, PEO / EOR services, Human Resources, Recruitment and Professional Services worldwide. Through us, Companies find talents, set up their local business, get the tailored software they need, take care of their payroll, HR and compliance.
Mercans is looking for a SaaS Sales Manager willing to prove himself/herself in a new challenging assignment based in Saudi Arabia.
The Sales Manager/BDM will be essentially tasked with identifying and generating sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound activities.
The right candidate will be one who works well under pressure, thinks out-of-the-box, easily initiates relaxed but informative two-way phone conversations with prospects, and is highly self-motivated.
The right candidate will also understand how to assess a company’s needs and cater the outreach to each prospect specifically.
He/She will be responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities globally.
The BDM will become a trusted resource and develop relationships with prospects, acting as the initial point of contact. This role will be primarily focused around researching the Target Accounts in your territory and globally, performing outreach through emails, calls, personal business networking initiatives and contacts and social media.
He/She will have the opportunity to be closely mentored and professionally developed by more seasoned professionals in Mercans’ Group and to really manage directly and autonomously the growing of business of Mercans worldwide.
- Follow-up on inbound and outbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects.
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to Mercans’ Contractual Implementation and Operational teams.
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts.
- Cold call into prospects generated by variety of outside sources.
- Identify key players, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to begin sales cycle.
- Profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle.
- Set appointments for Mercans’ Service Implementation and Technical team when a lead reaches a related qualified stage.
- Drive attendance for webinars and live seminars, set meetings for potential conferences and events in different countries.
- Collaborate and provide guidance to other Mercans’ sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach.
- Ensure successful follow-up of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in the CRM application used by Mercans (currently HubSpot).
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure global revenue objectives.
- Develop and execute a strong prospecting plan of business development attack, including email and call scripts.
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities.
- University degree or equivalent qualification or practical experience that demonstrates equivalent levels of knowledge and skills related to Sales and Marketing, HR and Payroll Management or Business Administration.
- Proven previous sales experience about HCM SaaS, HR Outsourcing services, Payroll Outsourcing, and PEO/EOR – Employer of Record Services (Staff Leasing and outsourcing), ATS – Applicant Tracking System, HRMS and Payroll Platforms, Advisory Services (HR Policies, Salary Benchmarking services, etc.).
- Proven business development success through effective use of core sales tools: Salesforce, DiscoverOrg, LinkedIn, Tableau, OpsCon, Google Apps, HubSpot, Microsoft Office.
- Strong and professional communication skills — written, verbal, presentation.
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business opportunities for Mercans.
- Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently, while achieving production goals from assigned territory or set of accounts.
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Strong desire to compete and win.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop business relationships, influence others and maintain strong working relationships.
- Experience using Salesforce.com, HubSpot or comparable CRM strongly desired.
- Strong understanding of Business development’s role and lead development best practices and procedures.
- Good knowledge of English Language. Additional foreign language different from his/her mother tongue idiom is preferred.
Mercans collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details. Mercans does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.