EOR Sales Manager
We are a looking for a strong individual contributor, sales manager with at least 6 years previous experience in the payroll / PEO industry, or at least in some HR or consulting company. You will be able to lead the prep. calls with incoming prospects and manage all the sales relationships with the inbound leads coming from the activities of our Marketing department, the Analysts, and the Channel Partners. At the same time, you should also be able to produce some results on the Outbound sales. The ideal candidates should have strong sales and business development experience wherein converting leads and opportunity into a confirmed business deal with signing-off mutual contract.
In general, you will be able to manage and complete all the sales-cycle, from the initial contacts to the final conversion of the prospects into clients. Until the department will have a dedicated Contract Management team, you should be accountable also for the preparation of the Commercial Proposals / Service Orders, plus being able to make demo of our cloud-based payroll SaaS (HR BLIZZ) (therefore even a previous experience in selling software could be useful).
Qualifications / Skills
- 6+ years of previous experience in the HR & Payroll / PEO or EOR industry, or at least in some BPO
- Must have strong sales / business development converting leads and opportunity into confirmed business through closed deal having both parties contract signed off.
- Must be open, flexible, and creative in regard to time management and
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT, business, or sales-related field
- Calls incoming prospects and manages all the sales relationships with the inbound leads coming from the activities of our Marketing department, the Analysts, and the Channel
- Extensively involvement into sales and business
- Managing the sales bid process by responding to RFI’s & RFP
- He/she shall be accountable for the preparation of the Commercial Proposals / Service
- Prepare and deliver solution-based product presentations and demonstrations to customers plus being able to make a demo of HR BLIZZ (HR/Payroll system).
- Ability to work remotely as part of a strong core team as well as on own demonstrating quality initiative and
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to present to an audience from C-Level to End User
- Maintain credibility through best practices knowledge in the Sales Enablement
- Follow-up on all leads supplied and ensure internal systems are updated
Mercans collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details. Mercans does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.