Payroll Software Sales/Presales Consultant
We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated Software Sales professional to manage our company’s region. This position is responsible to sell to and support both end users and channel partners, leveraging all routes to market. The Sales Executive will sell our marketing leading payroll solutions by gaining a thorough understanding of the client’s business and the industry in which they compete, the corresponding IT initiatives, identifying needs that the company can help resolve, developing compelling business value proposals for our solutions, and ultimately closing business.
Qualifications / Skills
- 5+ years of previous experience in the HR & Payroll / PEO industry, or at least in some consulting company.
- Must be open, flexible, and creative in regard to time management and scheduling.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT, business, or sales-related field
- Calls incoming prospects and manages all the sales relationships with the inbound leads coming from the activities of our Marketing department, the Analysts, and the Channel Partners.
- Managing the sales bid process by responding to RFI’s & RFP
- He/she shall be accountable for the preparation of the Commercial Proposals / Service Orders.
- Prepare and deliver solution-based product presentations and demonstrations to customers plus being able to make a demo of HR BLIZZ(HR/Payroll system).
- Ability to work remotely as part of a strong core team as well as on own demonstrating quality initiative and ownership.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to present to an audience from C-Level to End User
- Maintain credibility through best practices knowledge in the Sales Enablement space.
- Follow-up on all leads supplied and ensure internal systems are updated
Mercans collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details. Mercans does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.