Back-End Team Lead
We are looking for an experienced Back-End Team Lead to guide our skilled team of back-end developers in Tartu, Estonia. You will be responsible for mentoring the team and fostering a culture of innovation and smooth cooperation. If you have a passion for software development and a proven track record in team leadership, we would like to hear from you.
What you will be doing
- Manage day-to-day activities of the back-end team.
- Lead the technical direction and strategy of the team
- Ensure high-quality code and optimize applications for performance.
- Mentor and support team members in their professional development.
- Review and provide feedback on code quality.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align development with business goals.
- Stay up to date with emerging technologies and incorporate them into projects if applicable.
We are looking for someone who has
- At least 4+ years of proven work experience as a software developer.
- Highly proficient with Java/Kotlin.
- Experience working with both relational and non-relational databases
- Understanding of Agile and test-driven development process
- Understanding of technical guidance and team leading principles
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Problem-solving and organizational skills
Join us and you get
- Full time job, with paid lunch hour
- A say in what you do and how you do it
- Interesting career opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Team events
- Market competitive salary
- Additional leave days
- Mental and physical health benefits, such as health days and Stebby credit
- Modern office and supportive team
Mercans collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details. Mercans does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.