Compliance Configuration Analyst
At Mercans, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we are counting on your unique voice and perspective to help Mercans become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Do you love problem solving and want to move your career into system design and payroll tax compliance?
As a result of continued growth, Mercans wishes to hire a technically strong Compliance Configuration Analyst. You will have an interest in developing tax compliant payroll solutions and work together in a likeminded team.
Your key responsibilities
- Assisting with tax computation and tax return program delivery.
- Ensuring all tax compliance deliverables are high quality, technically accurate and delivered on time.
- Collaboration with business streams and stakeholders to ensure feasibility of design.
- Translates regulation requirements into technical specifications that ensure payroll compliance and enforce product strategy.
- Communicates with development team and supports during the development life cycle.
- Responsible for first line testing before handing over to Quality Control.
- Communicates with testers and lead them to understanding testing requirements.
- Ensures ISMS standards are always adhered to.
- Anticipates future system requirements and remain innovative whilst solution designing.
- Continuously considers user experience and communicate potential for improvement.
- Providing guidance and mentoring to junior colleagues and continuously strive towards team and business upliftment.
Skills and attributes for success
- Technically minded, with a propensity for problem solving and solution designing.
- A functioning knowledge of HR Blizz is essential.
- A functioning knowledge of payroll tax computation would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills, keen desire for knowledge, multi-tasking and strong in time management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Ideally you will have at least 2 years of experience working within an implementation team, responsible for configuration that is both compliant, and according to business specifications.
What we offer
- We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- You will form part of a team that works together with a strong sense of community and support.
- Personalized career development including coaching, experiences, and formal learning so you’ll develop the mindset and skills you’ll need to thrive in the future.
- You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Mercans collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details. Mercans does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.