Mercans’ HR Blizz is now an IRAS-Certified Payroll Software
From time to time, IRAS audits businesses to ensure that they are making the right tax declarations. The process of preparing the records required by IRAS is usually time-consuming for businesses that use manual records. The use of accounting software with the capability to generate the IAF makes it easier for businesses to comply with IRAS’ requests and saves them time and effort.
Choosing the right payroll system for a business is crucial to its success. In some countries, you need a system that complies with the government and ensures employees get their just compensation. In Singapore, the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) requires companies to provide itemized payslips to employees under the Employment Act.
Whether big or small, all businesses need a payroll system to ensure that each employee gets what they deserve for their hard work. Whether you use manual or automated payroll management, it’s essential to comply with the Ministry of Manpower’s (MOM) payslip regulations.
This accreditation means that our payroll software is fully compliant with the e-Tax Guide of the Singapore Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS), and allows businesses to submit their GST and Taxes electronically and with accurate data to IRAS.
- As one of the few payroll software solutions certified as IRAS compliant in the world, Mercans’ HR Blizz is a great advantage for employers.
- HR Blizz offers you a range of other services in Singapore and globally such as:
- Payroll processing and disbursements,
- Tax management tools,
- Employee data migration and integration solutions,
- Expense reporting solution
- Time tracking software etc.
- HR Blizz automates time-consuming processes such as leave applications and pay runs, making them simple and easy to complete
- In addition to automating these processes, it also allows you to plan your budget using an integrated budgeting tool that allows you to see exactly how much money each employee costs in any given month or year (including statutory payments).
The module helps to prevent any mistakes from creeping into their CPF or tax submissions. It flags up anomalies, which are automatically corrected by HR Blizz to ensure the accuracy of employees’ tax data. This saves companies time and money, while also reducing the risk of errors being made on their behalf.
The HR Blizz payroll solution is ideal for businesses of all sizes and requirements in Singapore and globally. As a result, it frees up HR employees to focus on their core tasks by automating time-consuming processes such as leave applications, payroll runs, etc.
All employee information is protected by our cloud storage service and native payroll capabilities, ensuring 100% IRAS compliance, safety, and reliability.