Estonia Payroll Outsourcing Alert – Government announces New Social Security Contribution & Increase in Minimum Monthly Salary for 2020
Estonia payroll outsourcing leader issues a statutory alert for Estonia.
Mercans has alerted its Estonia payroll outsourcing clients of Monthly Salary & Social Security related changes.
- Estonian government has announced that the minimum monthly social security contribution will increase to 178.20 EUR from 165.00 EUR.
- The government increases the minimum monthly salary to 584 EUR from 540 EUR. The minimum monthly salary applies to all full-time employees. The minimum salary is also used as the base for the calculation of additional leave days’ pay for parents and study leave pay.
- Public transportation ticket reimbursement for employees who work at least 50 km from their place of work is no longer considered taxable fringe benefit and can now be reimbursed as non-taxable income.
- The Estonian government has also increased the annual income tax exemptions for second child to 1,848.00 EUR and third child to 3,048.00 EUR;
We are your trusted HR function outsourcing partner, simplifying employment tasks worldwide. We deliver bespoke human capital management services and global payroll solutions to empower businesses across all continents. A borderless people engagement enabler, driven by technology and innovation and committed to make your teams happy, we ensure your consistent and sustainable growth.
Mercans operate globally, ensuring timely and measurable results, and bottom-line savings. Supported by 500+ payroll and HR specialists with in-depth local knowledge, our pioneering human resources consulting services and trailblazing SaaS payroll software, HR Blizz™ & Mesaar™, are already satisfying 5,000+ international clients, regardless of the size of their organization and their industry. Visit mercans.com
SIMPLIFYING EMPLOYMENT TASKS WORLDWIDE
Local Presence. Regional Strategy. Global Success.
We are a borderless people engagement enabler, committed to make your teams happy. Driven by technology and innovation, we pride ourselves in being global people experts with striking local presence. We deliver bespoke human capital management services and innovative global payroll solutions to empower international businesses.
We are your reliable HR function outsourcing partner, delivering innovative HCM solutions, along with cutting-edge human capital management advice, to ensure consistent business growth, regardless of the size and industry of your company. We develop SaaS software and outsource HCM solutions tailored to 5,000+ clients across all continents.
Mercans operate globally, ensuring timely measurable results and bottom-line savings. We employ 500+ payroll and human resources specialists with in-depth local knowledge. Thanks to success-oriented teams striving for excellence and taking care of your organization’s tasks within budget, we have gained the trust of major multinational companies.
Mercans Services at a Glance
- Global Payroll Solutions
- PEO/GEO Services
- Global Talent Acquisition
- BPO Services
- HR Management SaaS
- Local Statutory Compliance
Say goodbye to offshore call centers, legacy systems, fragmented data, and ENDLESS SLAs.
Mercans cloud-based SaaS products, HRBlizz™ and Mesaar™, combine the performance of proprietary technologies with a human touch. All your data are integrated into single platforms accessible from everywhere and on any device. Interact with local specialists, and benefit from tax and legal advisory services, without creating branches abroad.
Our cost-effective software products are fully-compliant, self-service platforms packed with smart built-in features for your peace of mind. They are compatible with SuccessFactors™, Workday™, Oracle HCM™ and MS Dynamics™.
- Fully-integrated HRM processes and data
- Centralized and automated global workflows management
- Compliance with local regulations and regional business protocols
- Mainstreamed payroll delivery for timeliness and accuracy
- Real-time data updates and optimization for quick reporting
Visit mercans.com now and contact us for a free consultation: +1-877-MERCANS.
Additional information about HRBlizzTM is available at https://mercans.com/products/mercans-products-what-is-hrblizz/.