Avasant Vendor Assessment - Global Hire-to-Retire Business Process Transformation recognizes 18 featured service providers in its 2022-23 edition
Register your interest
Key Findings & Highlights
- Besides a larger paycheck, employees want more flexibility, creative opportunities, and a sense of ownership at work. Further, growing labor shortages and stiff competition are making talent acquisition and retention difficult. As a result, enterprises need to improve their talent proposition and devise their HR strategy centered around employee experience (EX), diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) goals, and local compliance.
- The HR function is becoming a crucial part of boardroom discussions. Organizations are transforming their underlying people, processes, and technology to truly transform the HR function.
- CHROs are playing a strategic role in enterprise success by instilling an EX-led enterprise culture. Other C-suite executives are also increasingly focusing on EX and enterprise culture in partnership with CHROs when devising a company strategy.
- The adoption of new-age HCM suites is growing. Nearly 43% of organizations plan to expand their existing HCM systems between January 2022 and June 2023.
- HR service providers are in a strong position to simultaneously transform HR processes, people, and technology for enterprises. As a result, service provider HR transformation revenue grew over 20% between September 2021 and September 2022.
The report recognises Mercans’ investment in payments technology.
The differentiated point in HR technology solutions highlights our investment in integrating Hyperwallet (an employee payout platform) with Mercans proprietary HR & payroll suite HR Blizz™. The integration enables automated payroll delivery in over 100 languages across the globe.