- How and where to set up our office?
- Where to find qualified employees?
- How to employ and payroll staff?
- How do we optimize our taxes while staying legally compliant?
- Which business and professional licenses do we need?
- What is the process for obtaining visas and residency permits for our staff?
- Where can we find a suitable office space?
- How to we open bank accounts and set up the utilities?
- How do we relocate our expatriate employees?
We have the right solutions for you. Mercans will guarantee that your business operations will be set up quickly and without hassles.
Mercans’ team of business setup and support experts will not only help you with the business setup, but can also support you with the daily administrative aspects of running your business, including managing the following support functions:
- Government Relations/PRO
- Accounting & Finance
- HR & Payroll
- Employee Outsourcing
- Transportation and Logistics
Our clients have trusted us to manage these business support functions in order to focus on their core businesses, mitigate risks related to hiring local staff, and reduce overhead costs.
When partnering with Mercans you will know that your business will be running smoothly, while you focus on growing it.