Temporary Travel Restrictions in Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia – Temporary travel restrictions implemented due to the Coronavirus outbreak.
Due to the global outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for Saudi Arabia has introduced the following temporary travel restrictions:
- Suspension of all pilgrimage travel and the issuance of Umrah visas
- Suspension of entry for all Saudi Arabia tourism visa holders from the following countries:
|Hang Kong||Italy||Malaysia||South Korea||Vietnam|
- Gulf Cooperating Council member states nationals must be in possession of their passport in order to enter Saudi Arabia
- Individuals who have visited China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Iran, Italy, South Korea or Macao in less than 14 days will not be allowed to enter Saudi Arabia
- All individuals transferring or transiting through Saudi Arabia and have visited any of the 25 countries listed above, will be denied entry to Saudi Arabia
- All Saudi Arabia residency permit holder who have visited the above 25 countries in the last 14 days will be screened at their ports of entry.
Download PDFTemporary Travel Restrictions Implemented by Saudi Arabia