Senior Payroll Consultant
Primarily provides outsourced payroll services to the clients assigned to him/her. Oher duties include but not limited to providing employee outsourcing services to the clients assigned to him/her and managing all legal administrative issues of Mercans’ entity. Implements new accounts assigned to him/her and manages all aspects of the service delivery to these clients. Acts as the primary point-of-contact (POC) for Mercans and assigned clients during the operational service delivery process.
Qualifications / Skills
- At least 03 years of experience working with Dutch Payroll
- Responsible for all aspects of service delivery to the accounts assigned to him/her, including the accuracy and timeliness of the services delivery.
- Acts as the POC for assigned account for any operational or service delivery issues
- Ensures that services are delivered to the clients in accordance with the Standard Services Definition and/or service contract.
- Ensures that assigned clients’ service delivery issues are addressed promptly, while maintaining high levels of client satisfaction
- Constantly monitors his/her clients’ satisfaction rate through personal contact and annual client satisfaction surveys.
- Escalate any account management related issues to the appropriate a Company management team member.
- Participates on regular account management related meetings/conference calls with assigned Clients
- Ensures that any issues that require input or support from other employees of the Company are communicated promptly and clearly to the relevant employees and follows up with the respective employees to ensure that the raised requests are addressed within an agreed-upon timeframe.
- Is responsible for implementing new accounts that have been assigned to her/him in accordance with the new account implementation guidelines.
- Makes sure that the new accounts are implemented within the provided implementation timeframe and in accordance with the implementation schedules agreed upon with the clients.
- Ensures that all service delivery issues and customization requirements are addressed during the implementation and that any errors or issues uncovered during the test payroll run(s) are investigated thoroughly and addressed properly
- Ensures compliance with the applicable payroll related statutory rules and regulations (i.e. income tax, social security, etc.) and labor law requirements by studying existing and new legislations, enforcing adherence to their requirements.
- Ensures that the Company’s internal SOPs and statutory regulations summaries are continuously updated and reflect the latest regulations.
- Ensures that the Company’s internal SOPs and statutory regulations summaries are continuously updated and reflect the latest regulations
Mercans collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details. Mercans does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.