Senior Integration Specialist
This position is a client-facing and focused managing implementation and support activities related to and outbound integrations between Mercans global payroll software HR Blizz (HRB) and third-party Human Capital Management (HCM), Workforce Management (WFM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), banking and other ancillary software solution.
- Responsible for the end-to-end life cycle of HRB system interfaces/integrations with client-specific applications.
- Oversee and manage the implementation and configuration of in- and outbound integrations between HRB and third-party applications used by clients for payroll processing purposes.
- Train and lead a team of 2-3 resources or more in workstream(s) (e.g., Design, Build, Test, Deploy) as a part of the implementations.
- Analyze clients’ current payroll processes and systems and define the required in- and outbound integrations, e.g., HCM, WFM, and ERP.
- Research, gather, and synthesize integrations-related information.
- Develop integration activities related to project plans and other project management-related collaterals, i.e., risk matrixes, dependencies analysis, etc.
- Understand as-is processes, and analyze and document client-specific business requirements.
- Develop and maintain HRB integration mapping documents.
- Maintain HRB Integration catalog.
- Monitor integrations to ensure they are run without errors.
- Monitor integration error logs, troubleshoot, and drive issue resolution both immediate and long-term improvements.
- Identify trends or root cause behaviors for frequently occurring audit issues or integration errors.
- Lead efforts in new integration/interface development including documenting requirements, integration design, build, testing and deployment.
- Decommission integrations that are no longer required.
- Responsible for managing integration testing and any resulting efforts related to HRB upgrade.
- When required, analyze and document interfaces/integrations with local statutory authorities, i.e., social security, tax, etc.
- Support the development team during the implementation of integrations with the respective statutory authorities.
Qualifications / Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Minimum 5 years payroll, HCM and WFM integration experience.
- Deep knowledge of REST and SOAP API technologies.
Mercans collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details. Mercans does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.