Senior Integration Specialist – Remote
This position is a client-facing and focused managing implementation and support activities related to in-and outbound integrations between Mercans global payroll software HR Blizz (HRB) and third-party Human Capital Management (HCM), Workforce Management (WFM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), banking and other ancillary software solution.
Company offers • A say in what you do and how you do it. • Possibility to work on demanding yet rewarding projects. • Flexible working hours. • Team events. • Market competitive remuneration.
Qualifications / Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment).
- Minimum 5 years payroll, HCM and WFM integration experience.
- Deep knowledge of REST and SOAP API technologies.
- Good knowledge of Agile and test-driven development processes.
- Excellent coding and digital development abilities.
- 4 to 6 years of experience in the following technologies. React, Vue.js, CSS, HTML , Gitlab, OpenShift, Docker
- Responsible for end-to-end life cycle of HRB system interfaces/integrations with client-specific applications.
- Oversee and manage the implementation and configuration of in- and outbound integrations between HRB and third-party applications used by clients for payroll processing purposes.
- Train and lead a team of 2-3 resources or more in workstream(s) (e.g. Design, Build, Test, Deploy) as a part of the implementations.
- Analyze clients’ current payroll processes and systems and define the required in- and outbound integrations, e.g. HCM, WFM and ERP.
- Research, gather and synthesize integrations related information.
- Develop integration activities related project plans and other project management related collaterals, i.e. risk matrixes, dependencies analysis, etc.
- Understand as-is processes, analyze and document client-specific business requirements.
- Develop and maintain HRB integration mapping documents.
- Maintain HRB Integration catalogue.
- Monitor integrations to ensure they are run without errors.
- Monitor integration error logs, troubleshoot, drive issue resolution both immediate and long-term improvements.
- Identify trends or root cause behaviors for frequently occurring audit issues or integrations errors.
- Lead efforts in new integration/interface development including documenting requirements, integration design, build, testing and deployment.
- Decommission integrations that are no longer required.
- Responsible for managing integration testing and any resulting efforts related to HRB upgrade.
- When required, analyze and document interfaces/integrations with local statutory authorities, i.e. social security, tax, etc.
- Support the development team during the implementation of integrations with the respective statutory authorities.
Mercans collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details. Mercans does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.