Senior Back-End Developer
- Designing and developing applications by setting expectations and feature priorities throughout the development life cycle.
- Determining design methodologies and tool sets; designing and conducting tests.
- Meet programming standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer service standards; identifying work process improvements; implementing new technology.
- Adapt existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
Qualifications / Skills
- Experience with build, repository, and CI / CD tools.
- Good knowledge of Agile and test-driven development processes.
- Experience working with both relational and non-relational databases.
- Excellent coding and digital development abilities.
- Good documentation skills.
- Ability to work on a team and learn quickly. Technologies (not limited to) At least 3 to 5 years of experience in the following technologies,
- Kotlin, Java (Spring), PHP (Phalcon), MySQL, MongoDB, React
- Gitlab, OpenShift, Docker, Oracle
What do we offer?
- Possibility to work on demanding yet rewarding projects
- Flexible working hours
- Team events
- Initial 3 months training in Estonia (Northern Europe)
- Market competitive remuneration
Mercans collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details. Mercans does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.