- Generating and posting invoices via Oracle NetSuite
- Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries
- General petty cash management
- WPS management (payroll)
- Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from accounts payable
- Creating company financial reports with the above information included
- Analysing data collected in order to determine the state of the company’s financial health.
- Analysing data to understand where the company is generating and losing revenue.
- Generating financial reports that display the company’s profits, equity and cash flow.
- Strong knowledge and experience of IFRS and Audit
- Must have Oracle NetSuite experience.
- Minimum 5-8 years of hands-on working experience with large regional (GCC) OR international companies.
Qualifications and requirements
A Bachelor’s or master’s degree or CA or ACCA in the following is particularly favoured:
- Business studies
- Any other financial certification would be highly admired.
Mercans collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details. Mercans does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.