Mercans is a technology company located in Tartu, Estonia. Our focus is on developing innovative cloud-based Payroll, HR and Recruitment software solutions. Our office in Tartu is modern, staff are friendly, and we enjoy daily matches of FIFA during our breaks after working hard. We are centrally located, so everything is at a close distance. We enjoy going out for lunch as a team to socialize and talk about non-work related stuff.
– Full time job, with paid lunch hour – A say in what you do and how you do it – Possibility to work on demanding yet rewarding projects – Possibility to improve your skills in a supportive team environment – Flexible working hours – Team events – Market competitive salary – Mental and physical health benefits, such as health days and sports allowance – Modern office at the center of Tartu
Qualifications / Skills
- Knowledge of Agile and test-driven development processes
- Ability to create test cases
- Previous experience with test management tools
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
Expectations for Ideal Candidates
- Previous experience with test automation
- Manually testing newly developed software and features
- Create automated tests
- Designing test plans, scenarios, scripts and procedures
- Working closely with development and product teams to correct bugs and errors as well to improve our product
Mercans collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details. Mercans does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.