PEO/EOR Operations Team Lead
Mercans is seeking an experienced PEO/EOR Operations Lead to support our global organization! This critical role will manage relationships across our eco-system of global clients and their employees, and affiliates.
The Operations Lead role will manage Global clients and their Workforce. You will lead HR operations processes and manage our Professional Employer Organization (PEO / EOR) and support our clients and their workforce.
- Lead Mercans PEO processes, including managing the relationship with clients, answering clients’ and their employee questions, and ensuring positive client and employee experience.
- Draft, approve, and manage all PEO employee contracts.
- Manage the global workforce employment contracts under PEO/EOR service.
- Analyze employee feedback and make recommendations on PEO and HR processes benefits.
- Identify and collaborate on process improvement initiatives in our PEO process, making sure all PEO documentation/policies are up to date, accessible, and easy to understand for the PEO/EOR employees.
- Work in partnership with other members of the People Team to ensure there is a smooth transition between recruitment and onboarding for employees entering in our PEO division.
- Partner with Mercans AR team to manage monthly invoices of the PEO/EOR clients.
Qualifications / Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent to 5 years’ experience in global EOR /People Operations/HR.
- Experience with a global mobility, global labor laws, employment contracts, and disbursed workforce management strategy.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong analytical skills, with advanced Excel proficiency.
- Proficiency in other Microsoft applications (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Prior experience in Human Capital Management systems
- Experience using discretion with handling confidential information.
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Strong orientation to employee experience and customer -level customer experience.
Mercans collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details. Mercans does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.