Offshore Integration Team Lead
This position is a client-facing and focused managing implementation and support activities related to in-and outbound integrations between Mercans global payroll software HR Blizz (HRB) and third-party Human Capital Management (HCM), Workforce Management (WFM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), banking and other ancillary software solutions.
We are looking for an Integration Team Lead to manage our offshore integration team, who could integrate different software systems using a range of APIs. In this role you will be responsible for dealing with various file formats and improving our integration features and associated tools.
What you will be doing:
- Managing a team of offshore integration developers.
- Developing a unique solution that allows you to integrate anything at once.
- Tackling various file formats and communication protocols.
- Improving our tool to close the gaps with arbitrary 3rd party implementations.
- Designing brand new modules.
- Creating professional technical documentation.
- Automating processes.
- Responsible for end-to-end life cycle of HRB system interfaces/integrations with client-specific applications.
- Working closely with our project team to effectively meet business requirements and determine feasible solutions,
- Developing integration interface and code integration activities,
- Creating professional technical documentation and present for internal and external use,
- Contributing towards team and company goals.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Minimum 5 years of payroll and HCM integration experience
- Interest in integration i.e., making incompatible things compatible.
- Experience with Java/Kotlin
- Experience or willingness to learn PHP.
- Knowledge of Agile and test-driven development processes.
- Understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment).
- Solution-driven with an ability to understand the big picture.
- Oversee and manage the implementation and configuration of in- and outbound integrations between HRB and third-party applications used by clients for payroll processing purposes.
- Train and lead a team of 4-5 offshore resources or more in workstream(s) (e.g., Design, Build, Test, Deploy) as a part of the implementations.
- Analyze clients’ current payroll processes and systems and define the required in- and outbound integrations, e.g., HCM, WFM and ERP.
- Research, gather and synthesize integrations related information.
- Develop integration activities related project plans.
- Understand as-is processes, analyze and document client-specific business requirements.
- Develop and maintain HRB integration mapping documents.
- Maintain HRB Integration catalogue.
- An ability to understand the big picture.
- Good team-player with ability to prioritize independently.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Bonus points for:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science or related technical field.
- Previous experience in system integration.
- A say in what you do and how you do it.
- Possibility to work on demanding yet rewarding projects.
- Flexible working hours.
- Team events.
- Market competitive remuneration.
Mercans collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details. Mercans does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.