Lead Product Manager
Design and develop a cutting-edge cloud-based Payroll, HR and Recruitment software.
We offer: Competitive remuneration based on experience. Challenging projects. Interesting work in an international environment. Flexible working hours
Qualifications / Skills
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager within Payroll, HR, and Recruitment industry.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Researches, defines, prioritizes and documents product requirements, user stories and design for feature enhancements for existing and new application modules while considering the needs of existing customers, competitive market offerings and our overall company strategy.
- Contributes to the strategic and operational planning for the solutions team.
- Takes ownership and manages assigned product through all phases of product life cycle.
- Collaborates with IT staff to deliver solutions to meet end user and market needs.
- Identifies enhancements and owns the product backlog.
- Documents defined requirements, user stories, mock-ups/design on in-house Wiki as the source of detailed requirements for development, Q/A and documentation.
- Manages the defect resolution process including project management, requirements gathering and testing and customer communication throughout the release.
- Understands market trends and technology advancements; Incorporates knowledge into product plans.
- Conceptualizes new products or features for development based on customer awareness and/or research.
- Delivers internal and external product training on new feature enhancements or modules.
- Participates in speaking engagements or product demonstrations as needed.
Mercans collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details. Mercans does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.