We’re on the lookout for a forward-thinking enthusiastic creative specialist to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. The right candidate will have the perfect amount of
enthusiasm, creativity, and flair for all activities related to graphic design. You will work with the Marketing team to develop assets to support various teams in our group.
Qualifications / Skills
- 4-5 years experience in Graphic Designing
- Ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Figma)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- A degree in Design, Fine Arts, or a related field is a plus
- The Graphic Designer is responsible for developing creative visual content such as renders for visual installations & marketing collateral.
- work on various digital projects and create static and animated assets such as banners, push notifications, images, and short animations that will be used on our websites and paid channels (Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc)
- Creating static & animated campaigns
- GDN (google display network) banners
- Facebook / Instagram banners, carousels, images
- Short animations: Gif, MP4
- Social Media engaging content
- EDM banners
- Print: (posters, flyers, vouchers)
Mercans collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details. Mercans does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.