Business Process / Payroll Outsourcing (BPO) Implementation Lead
Leads the implementation of outsourced payroll services for both direct and network clients. Acts as the primary point-of-contact (POC) for assigned clients and NGA and activpayroll (if applicable) during the payroll services implementation processes.
Qualifications / Skills
- Project Management Certification; i.e. PRINCE2, PMP, etc.
- Prior experience in ERP and/or HRMS implementations.
- 5+ years of Payroll Outsourcing experience, preferably in the MENA region.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior software development skills in Java is a plus.
- Manages/balances his/her own workload to ensure accurate and timely service delivery.
- Makes recommendation to the management on ways to improve the efficiency and quality of the service delivery.
- Prepares periodic reports to the management with respect to any operational issues encountered and identifies issues that require management actions.
- Ensures that his/her clients are issued relevant add-on forms invoiced in accordance to the applicable service agreements and on a timely basis.
- Implementation Process Management:
- Responsible for all aspects of the implementation process for the accounts assigned to him/her, including the accuracy and timeliness of the implementation process.
- Ensures that all implementations are carried out in accordance with Mercans’ payroll implementation procedures and best-practices.
- Acts as the POC for assigned accounts during the implementation processes.
- Tracks all issues and risks related to the implementation processes and escalates the risks, when needed, to Mercans’ and/or Client managements.
- Ensures that assigned clients’ service delivery issues are addressed promptly, while maintaining high levels of client satisfaction.
- Constantly monitors his/her clients’ satisfaction rate through personal contact and annual client satisfaction surveys.
- Participates on regular implementation related meetings/conference calls with the Client and/or NGA.
- Ensures that any issues that require input or support from other employees of Mercans are communicated promptly and clearly to the relevant employees and follows up with the respective employees to ensure that the raised requests are addressed within an agreed-upon timeframe.
- Makes recommendations to the management for the improvement of clients’ retention rate and service delivery quality.
- Service Delivery Quality:
- Is responsible for implementing new accounts that have been assigned to her/him in accordance with the new account implementation guidelines.
- Makes sure that the new accounts are implemented within the provided implementation timeframe and in accordance with the implementation schedules agreed upon with the clients and network partners.
- Ensures that all service delivery issues and customization requirements are addressed during the implementation and that any errors or issues uncovered during the test payroll run(s) are investigated thoroughly and addressed properly.
- Documents all account implementation and/or payroll processing related processes in an accountspecific Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Ensures that payrolls are processed and services are delivered accurately and in a timely manner for all clients assigned to him/her.
- Ensures that all statutory registrations and declaration (e.g. income tax and social security declarations, starters and leavers registration forms, etc.) are completed and submitted to the respective authorities on time.
- Identifies any service delivery issues that need to be escalated to the management, client and/or network partners.
- Monitors the compliance with Mercans’ internal and NGA (when applicable) SOPs.
- Ensures compliance with the applicable payroll related statutory rules and regulations (i.e. income tax, social security, etc.) and labor law requirements by studying existing and new legislations, enforcing adherence to their requirements.
- Ensures that Mercans’ internal SOPs and statutory regulations summaries are continuously updated and reflect the latest regulations.
- Familiarizes itself with the policies and procedures of Mercans; e.g. Standard Scope Definition, Account Implementation Checklist, Statutory Regulations Summaries, etc.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Mercans collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details. Mercans does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.