Saudi Arabia – Temporary travel restrictions implemented due to the Coronavirus outbreak.
Due to the global outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for Saudi Arabia has introduced the following temporary travel restrictions:
- Suspension of all pilgrimage travel and the issuance of Umrah visas
- Suspension of entry for all Saudi Arabia tourism visa holders from the following countries:
- Gulf Cooperating Council member states nationals must be in possession of their passport in order to enter Saudi Arabia
- Individuals who have visited China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Iran, Italy, South Korea or Macao in less than 14 days will not be allowed to enter Saudi Arabia
- All individuals transferring or transiting through Saudi Arabia and have visited any of the 25 countries listed above, will be denied entry to Saudi Arabia
- All Saudi Arabia residency permit holder who have visited the above 25 countries in the last 14 days will be screened at their ports of entry.