Senior Payroll Implementation Consultant
- Requirements gathering (BBP, Data Dictionary, WT Catalogue, Workschedule Workbook, Leave Types Catalogue, Report Matrix)
- System configuration (legal entities, pay groups, employee subgroups, work schedules, pay rates, currency settings, payslip configuration/delivery method, tax & social contribution methodology, wage types, cost centres, GL accounts, legal report, leave regulation setup, terminations, reports, statutory filings)
- Master Data Migration (Data Migration Plan, Validation, Data Migration, Reconciliation)
- Test Payroll Runs (Parallel Runs, Reconciliation, Unit Testing, Scenario Testing, UAT)
- Transition to Service (Transition Plan, User Training, Go-Live Readiness, Live payroll for 3 months)
Qualifications / Skills
- Experience with payroll implementations.
- Experience with project management and product management.
- Experience with working with technical teams.
- Proactive, communicative, and organized.
- Experience with BPO
Mercans collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details. Mercans does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.